When I find something I like, I usually stick with it. This could be why I am still shopping at New York & Company almost 15 years after I bought my first pair of jeans from there. Only now, I buy more than jeans. I can basically go there and get some pieces for work, for the weekend, and for those days that I’m lounging around on my couch. They have a mixture of great pieces that are trendy and classic. I have found great dresses, tops, and pants, as well as beautiful accessories including jewelry and handbags. The options there are endless. Below I have featured some past looks including some of my favorite New York & Company pieces. I’m also sharing 5 reasons that I love this store!
1. New York & Company’s pencil skirts are ultra-flattering. And they’re always figuring out new ways to incorporate them into the professional wardrobe. This skirt is still one of my faves. The faux leather material gives me that edgy look yet it’s still very sleek.
2. Their tops are always trendy but perfect for those of us who want to be fashionable yet professional. The colors, patterns, and fabric of New York & Company’s tops never fail to amaze me.
3. I’m a tall girl so most of the time I like to buy pants with a long inseam. Some stores don’t carry a “Tall” pant but New York & Company does. This is just another reason why I purchase most of my dress pants and jeans from there. P.S. They also carry “Petite”. And if you can’t find the length that you want in the store, go on their website.
4. Looking for a nice holiday outfit? Look no further than New York & Company. This dress was featured in my “Last Minute Holiday Office Parties Outfit Ideas” post a few months ago. I received so many compliments on this dress. Definitely worth the purchase.
5. The “Sheath” Dress! In my opinion, New York & Company has perfected the fit of the sheath dress. I haven’t found many that fit as great as the one’s from New York & Company. The length is on point and it hugs your body in just the right places.
Another reason that I love New York & Company is because they have the best sales! Head over to their site and you’ll see what I’m talking about!
Also, stay tuned this week as I will feature some of my favorite New York & Company pieces in my closet right now.
Speak to you soon!