My favorite pass time is online shopping. I can spend hours scrolling through pages and pages of “New Arrivals” while online “window” shopping. Sometimes I even have a glass of wine too. It’s a good time for me! I get excited about the newest trends. So, I start imaging what I’m going to purchase for the next season, and how I’m going to style it. Of course, my next step is throwing all of these pieces that I love in “my bag”. I end up with a “shopping bag” full of clothes that I may or may not purchase.
Last week, while scrolling through the pieces in my bag (trying to see if any prices had dropped), I thought why not share my bag with my subscribers. So, I decided to share some of those items with you today. These basic pieces are perfect additions to your wardrobe. And all of them are from my favorite online store, ASOS.
- ASOS Playdate High Heels
- Boohoo Polka Dot Pussybow Blouse
- Missguided Tall Wide Leg Pants
- ASOS Shawl Collar Wrap Dress
- ASOS Fuller Bust Shirt in Stretch Cotton
- Dune Dertina Tote Bag With Envelope Pocket
- ASOS Wide Leg Pants with Pleat Detail
- ASOS TALL Tux Dress with Shoulder Pads and Gold Buttons
- ASOS Tote Bag With Ring Detail
- ASOS MAYHEM Wide Fit Brogues
- ASOS Wrap Jumpsuit with Self Belt
- French Connection Scallop V Neck Dress
Which one of these pieces are you going to try? Speak to you soon!